A Business Line of Credit can provide your company with a readily available source of funding for any business purpose, including payroll, hiring new employees, buying new equipment, vehicles, product development or marketing.
As shown in the diagram below, a Small Business Line of Credit acts like a bank account that you can withdraw money out of when you need it and put money back into when funds are available.
A Business Line of Credit offers several benefits:
1. A Small Business Credit Line can cover the financial shortfalls your business will have in the next 12 months.
2. With a Small Business Line of Credit you decide how much money you need and only pay interest on the amount you use.
3. An asset based Line of Credit is secured by the accounts receivable of your business, so the credit ratings of your customers are more important than your credit rating.
4. Paying back advances on a Small Business Line of Credit will improve your credit rating.
5. A Line of Credit will lower your stress because it gives you money for emergencies.
Setting up a Small Business Credit Line is quick & easy. Here’s what we need:
1. Your company must have been in business for at least 1 year and must be actively generating accounts receivable.
2. We need a signed application containing information about your business and its owners. When we receive this information, we will quote fees and a Line of Credit Agreement will be put in place.
3. When the amount of the Small Business Credit Line is determined, a sufficient amount of invoices need to be assigned to DBR to cover anticipated monthly payments.
4. When everything is in place, the full amount of the Line of Credit will be made available.
If everything goes smoothly, we can set up your small business credit line within 3-4 days.
Secure a Small Business Line of Credit
DBR’s sister company, Diversified Capital Resources, LLC can provide your business with a Line of Credit for all your business needs. DCR is a California Licensed Lender company operating under License # 603K778 that provides asset based loan options and other forms of business funding for many of DBR’s clients.
No matter what credit problems you may have had in the past, it is rare that something in your past will prevent DCR from finding a way to get you the funding you need.
Business experts always say: “The one thing that makes the difference between a successful company and a company that is struggling is having access to adequate business capital.”
The first step for establishing a Line of Credit for your business is submission of an application so we can quickly qualify your business and tell you how much funding we can provide. Click the link below to submit an application for the funding you need.