The short term business loans offered by DBR have repayment terms of 12 months or less and can provide up to $50,000 in business funding for any purpose, including purchase of equipment or a vehicle, business expansion, payment of taxes or any other situation where a business needs an immediate infusion of cash.
Several benefits of short term small business loans:
1. A short term small business loan can provide the capital necessary to address an immediate business need.
2. The interest rate on a short term loan is generally less than with Factoring.
3. An asset based short term loan is secured by the accounts receivable of your business, so the credit ratings of your customers are more important than your credit rating.
4. Paying back a short term small business loan will improve your credit rating.
5. A short term business loan will lower your stress because it gives you money for emergencies.
Setting up a short term business loan is quick and easy. Here is what we need:
1. Your company must have been in business for at least 1 year and must be actively generating accounts receivable.
2. We need a signed application containing information about your business and its owners. When we receive this information, we will quote fees and a Short Term Loan Agreement will be put in place.
3. When the amount of the short term loan is determined, a sufficient amount of invoices need to be assigned to DBR to cover anticipated monthly loan payments.
4. When everything is in place, the full amount of the short term loan will be made available.
If everything goes smoothly, we can set up a new short term loan account within 3-4 days.
Short Term Business Loan Funding
DBR’s sister company, Diversified Capital Resources, LLC can provide your business with a short term loan for all your business needs. DCR is a California Licensed Lender company operating under License # 603K778 that provides short term loan financing and other forms of business funding for many of DBR’s clients.
No matter what credit problems you may have had in the past, it is rare that something in your past will prevent DCR from finding a way to get you the funding you need through a short term business loan. Business experts always say: “The one thing that makes the difference between a successful company and a company that is struggling is having access to adequate business capital.”
The first step for establishment of a short term small business loan is submission of an application so we can quickly qualify your business and tell you how much short term loan funding we can provide.
A short term loan provides working capital.
A short term loan helps to manage cash flow.
A short term loan will reduce your personal stress.
A short term loan is based on your accounts receivable.